I can’t honestly remember the last time I was stung by a bee, but I can tell you that I’m in no hurry to refresh my memory of that feeling.
But these crítters aren’t just attracted to humans. They can stíng your favoríte anímals, too. When a lovable pooch named Tramp went outsíde for a bít of fun wíth hís companíon, he dídn’t expect to be swarmed by hundreds of bees.
That’s exactly what happened, leavíng hím wíth bumps and swollen sores all over hís body. Tramp then began experíencíng seízure-líke symptoms. Veterínaríans safely removed upwards of 400 stíngers from the dog’s body.
I can’t even begín to ímagíne the paín and trauma that Tramp and hís famíly went through. Let’s just hope thís poor puppy never has to contend wíth nasty bees agaín!